Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December BlUeS and TuNeS

It's a few days before the new year...wow. And at the moment I just feel so under achieved or something. I keep asking myself 'am I any different then who I was last year?' and the answer is obviously and 100% yes but still am I different in the ways I wanted to be?? Sigh...well maybe it's just the December blues getting to me or the lack of vitamin d but today has been...dissapointing in the least. BUT I'm still smiling and I'm taking everything one breath at a time :)
So on a happy note here's a few lyrics to my top two songs :)
First is Headstrong by trapt-Circling your, circling your, circling your head,
Contemplating everything you ever said
Now I see the truth, I got doubt...Back off I’ll take you on
Headstrong to take on anyone
I know that you are wrong. Headstrong I'll take you on.

Aaaand Mr. Know it all by Kelly Clarkson-
Well ya, ya like to bring me down, don't you?
But I ain't laying down, baby, I ain't goin' down
Nobody's gonna make a fool out of me
Baby, you should know that I lead not follow
Oh you think that you know me, know me
You don't know a thing about me <3


Aww Music speaks when the person cannot :) so true :)
Well.... even though today wasn't the best Tommorrow is s new chance to smile anew and redeem today :) night night Yo :) sweet dreams :)

No comments:

Post a Comment